“ The nation that destroys its soil destroys itself. ”
“METHODOLOGY OF ORGANIC FARMING ”
- Identification of farmers to participate.
- Data collection on prevalent agricultural operations including cropping pattern, inputs used, irrigation practices, productivity indicators in terms of quality and quantity, remuneration levels and impact parameters.
- Soil Analysis
- Development of a suitable action plan for organic farming including additional inputs to be organized for and training needs.
- Conduct of Awareness and capacity building programmes along with comprehensive planning exercise involving the participant farmers.
- Implementation of the plans as above.
- Monitoring and counseling services.
- Simultaneously developing the market, testing, certification, packaging, storing interventions.
- Establishing productivity parameters of organic farming.
- Analysis and report preparation.
- Conduct of dissemination workshops among stakeholders.
- Buy back agreements of organic produce.